The Big Count
Help us count the bikes at your work and you could win one yourself!
You will be able to register and record how many bikes are at your workplace all day on Wednesday 9th May 2018.
The Big Count asks you, twice a year, to visit the bike parking at your workplace and count the number of bikes there that day. It's that simple. There are so many reasons to take part:
- we will enter you into a prize draw to win a bike;
- you will be regularly and anonymously monitoring your organisation's rates of cycling;
- it takes 5 minutes to do;
- your organisation will be taking a step towards becoming a Cycle Friendly Employer;
- and you will be helping Scotland become a nation of cyclists.
We've teamed up with Cycle Republic to offer one of you lucky people the chance to WIN a bike worth £400! We also have a variety of exciting runners up prizes. You have to be in it to win it, so get counting!
Thanks to everyone who took part in the Big Count on 9th May! The winner of the bike will be randomly picked and contacted soon.