Funding for local cycling events
Community organisations can now apply for grants of up to £10,000 to organise beginner-friendly, local cycling events in 2021.
Two grants are available
- Up to £10,000 for Pedal for Scotland events with 250 - 700 participants, delivered in partnership with Cycling Scotland
- Up to £1,000 for community cycling events with 50 – 250 participants, delivered independently.
Read this overview to find out the funding criteria, what can be funded and the main responsibilities of organisers.
Applying for funding
Please consult our application guidance for information about the process and to help you complete your application.
Please email email@example.com to arrange an initial discussion about your application.
- For applications for up to £10,000 to deliver a Pedal for Scotland event, please complete this application form.
- For applications of up to £1,000 to run a community cycling event, please complete this application form.
Deadlines for applications
- Round 1 – 30 November 2020 (for events happening before 30 June 2021)
- Round 2 –12 February 2021 (for events happening before 31 October 2021
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.