We offer a personal approach, building strong relationships with our clients by offering a full service from inception to delivery.
Our team brings a wealth of experience and understanding of the needs of non-motorised road users.
Our experience ranges from delivering on and off-road routes throughout Scotland in both rural and urban environments.
We work with community organisations, public bodies and local authorities on a variety of projects right across Scotland.
Our specialisms include:
- Active travel network planning
- Active travel route development
- Safe Routes to Schools
- Traffic calming and management
- Cycle / pedestrian interchange with other modes
- Cycle routes and trip end facilities
- Non-motorised user audit and review
- Signage strategies
- Cycle design guidance
- Home Zones
- Acting Principal Designer
- Planning applications
- Roads consents
Looking for advice or have any questions?